Friday, April 3, 2009

This week's updates

It has been crazy lately. I feel like almost everyday I am running in circles constantly chasing my own tail. I am hoping it will get better soon.



Bella: Is practicing for her checehetti exams for primary one. She did her 3 dance classes this week as well as helped Abby's teachers during her 2 classes. We are dancing fools in this house.
Abby: Well she is definitely keeping me on my toes. I love her for that.
Reid: Oh where do I even begin. I am now not eating dairy nor soy until we go and see the pediatric gastroenterology doctor on Monday in Little Rock. I am hoping for some answers very soon. At least he does smile. He is definitely in motion. He now can roll from back to stomach and stomach to back. No more leaving him on the bed.










We are also starting construction on our house next week. We are adding on upstairs a bedroom, bathroom and man room for David. I am so excited I get to redecorate the girls room. I sold there bed that I worked so hard and begged so hard for 3 years ago but I listed it on Craigslist and sold it almost immediately. Sad in a way but excited to start working on the girls big girl rooms. I found a chandelier for their room I can't wait to get. David said we needed a fan for resale...Are you kidding me resale. If we are adding on we are not reselling. I told him if we move we can buy a fan.
I forgot to mention the day after Reid got admitted to the hospital Bella got the Writing Award at school. She loves to write stories and we are so proud of her.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Reid looks so cute in those pictures - I love the one in a hat =)!!

PLEASE do not tell Shane that David is getting a man room - that is the new topic of discussion in the Brown house...at least you get to redecorate - that is FUN!!!

Beth said...

Bless your heart Kerri! Reid is so precious! Congrats to Bella on her award. I would go w/the pretty light vs fan everyday!

Connie said...

David is getting a bedroom, bathroom and manroom???? Ha!! Ha!!