Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

We decorated eggs like usual at the last minute when I got home from work on Saturday night. I am guessing better late than never. I did not get a picture of the eggs after they all dried because DAVID threw them away before I could get my camera out. The girls were soooo mad.



It was such a beautiful rainy Easter this year and needless to say I did not get great pictures of the kids but oh well. The Easter Bunny was very good to the kids this year. He always leaves a trail of Eggs from the front door to the living room each time he hops eggs fall out of his basket. Bella gets so excited about it. This year he left money in some of the eggs. A penny goes a long way when you are 4 and 6 :) Even Reid got a chocolate bunny. Let me tell you he was so excited. On the sunny days outside Reid, Abby and I walk to Bella's school and pick her up so the Easter Bunny got the girls scooters to ride on so they can keep up with my long legs haha.




After church on Sunday we went to my mom's house and instead of an egg hunt the kids decorated cupcakes.

No comments: