Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mommy and Me Easter party and a HUGE announcement for the CHESNUTTS

We had our Easter party at Mommy and Me today. Abby loved it, Reid was so excited he fell asleep from all the hype. Tucker and Abby went around with Reid's Easter basket to collect eggs for him. Reid's basket is a handy me down from Cooper and Tucker. Tuck was so excited to give it to him because he gets a big boy Easter basket now :) Abby was really upset we were going to the Easter party and she wasn't getting to wear her Easter dress. So I let her pick out her own clothes.. Oops she said it looked very Eastery...a black shirt with Bella's blue shirt over it and jeans. I looked at her and thought.. Ah ha SPRING



Now for the big announcement










ABBY GOT HER HAIRCUT....THIS HAS BEEN 4 LONG YEARS IN THE MAKING. I really wanted to take her to a salon and get big girl pictures and she said no they would make her look like a boy and the only way she would do it was if I did it. So tonight I cut her hair. I ended up taking a picture of her curls I cut off instead of trying to save them because honestly I would probably loose them. I had to get her haircut before her brother did. LOL She said that tomorrow when she goes to school she know Miss Jessica will say Oh Abby did you get your haircut? It looks fabulous. I just really needed to post this before someone else posted there kids first haircut and they were under the age of 1.


Bella had her practice for dance tonight and she did great. I am so proud of her she is so good. I mean I still cant walk a straight line and she can while walking on her toes.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

her hair looks so cute! you did a great job!