Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bella's Cecchetti Exams







The night before her exam I brought her home a HUGE kiss. She was so excited. She loves, Loves, Loves chocolate. She is a girl after my own heart. She said mom is this for good luck in the morning? I said yes Bella lets just not eat the whole thing.







Bella had her first Ballet Exam this weekend and she did a wonderful job. I am so very proud of her. She looked like a real ballerina. We drove to Joplin, MO with one of her friends that was also testing. We won't find out if she passed until later this week so we are keeping our fingers crossed. Did I mention how proud I am of her?

4 comments:

Beth said...

She looks so big! I love all the pics where she has a big smile on and her two front teeth are missing...so cute! You are a great mom getting that big KISS!!!

Lane said...

How cute!!!

Unknown said...

she is too cute! and the picture of you and bella is awesome!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I just found out that Catherine is in Bella's dance class...what a small world! Great pictures of the girls!