Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Sneak Peek plus Todays Happenings

Well I know you are dying to know what my girls are wearing oh and Reid for Easter. So here is a little sneak peek of what will come on Sunday..






Here is our pictures after bath tonight.
Reid hanging on for dear life. He has been awake all day. He woke up this morning at 830 am and did not go back to sleep until 230 than slept for an hour than slept a total of 45 minutes until he crashed at 900 I am oping it means he is going to sleep alot tonight...PLEASE
Abby--her standard pose
Bella--Writing stories at her desk. She loves to write.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Can't wait to see the outfits! cute pics!

Rachel said...

What a tease!! I love the tease so far =)!! Glad to see Reid looking well and happy =)!!!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I look forward to seeing the kiddos Easter outfits...I know they are going to be gorgeous!

I just read about Reid's ACH appointment...I feel for you all. Yesterday was Clayton's annual cardio check up...it took 4 over hours! Boy, were we all exhausted!

I'm so glad Reid is doing better!