Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break

Okay Reid is homeand back to his normal screaming self. Thank goodness. We got out of the hospital on Saturday. Thank you to everyone who lifted up a prayer for my sweet baby boy.
We are on sping break right now not too eventful just keeping little man inside for awhile so not to expose him to anything else right now.
While we were in the ospital we were collecting poop for his stool studies at the clinic I know i is weird but we have got to get this done. He did have more positive stool for blood so we are keeping our appointment in Little Rock on April 6th to see the Pediactric GI doctor. Becasue when he had his CBC done he was anemic also. So just keep hom in your prayers for that appointment so we can figure out what is wrong with my sweet baby.
I am so glad to be back homewith my girls I missed them so very much while I was in the hospital with Reid. So much can happen in a week.
Also got some great news about Bella she is going to take Ballet Chechetti (sp) exams on April 18th. I amso excited for her and I know she is excited as well. I was not a ballerina but I am so glad my girls are. I love taking them to class and watching them, even if it takes 5 hours out of my week.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so glad that Reid is home now!! I was thinking about yall and I will continue praying!

I love Ballet too - I did dance all my life and Claire has no choice =)!! Some days she could care less about it =)!

Lane said...

We are still keeping that sweet precious baby in our prayers. Keep us updated!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Hooray! I'm so glad my sweet little boy is home and doing great! I will continue to pray for him!

Congrats Bella...I'm so happy for you! What a great opportunity!

Beth said...

Yeah Reid - Yeah Bella! Yeah Abby - didn't want to leav you out! Glad everyone is doing better.

Unknown said...

i am so happy for you that reid is doing better! and i am so jealous that you get to tkae little girls to ballet...maybe one day i can too! keep us updated on reid and we will keep him in our prayers.