Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Well First off to get the funnies out of the way. Tonight David was playing with the girls and running around the house as I was laying on the couch counting the contractions I am having. He starting talking to Bella and this is how it went:

David: Bella is your mommy nice?

Bella: Well she's Pregnant.

I didn't think it was so funny but, the rest of my family did because they were totally busting a gut.

So I go to the doctor in the am, yea I am so excited. I get to find out how much more weight I have gained and I get to get the ole check a roo since I have been contracting and will be 28 weeks tomorrow. So much to look forward to.

4 comments:

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I love Bella's indirect comment! She's so smart! I hope you have a great appointment today!

Beth said...

That Bella - she knows what's going on! Contractions???? Doesn't he know he's expected to arrive on 12/10?

Rachel said...

Hilarious!! Hope the appt went well...Little Reed needs to slow down (easy for me to say =))

Tara Gibson said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!! Love that little comment, kids are so hilarious. hope everything went great at your appt!