Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It has been a busy few weeks

I haven't posted in a while. I have been very busy, working, sewing and more sewing and trying to get this baby's room ready. So this is a long post with lots of pictures.

And I was trying to figure out how to upload my pictures from my new camera to my computer and edit and crop them the way I wanted. And yes it has taken me this long.

I started making the girls Halloween costumes, well at least the jackets. I cut them out and embroidered "Pink Ladies" on the back of the jacket and than my dear mother came to the rescue and took them to finish.

I also worked on my crib bedding, which my mom also took and finished in no time flat. It looks fabulous. Now just to do the finishing touches to his room. I still need to go and get my crib sheet that we drove to Fayetteville on Saturday to get and they were OUT...


Last Thursday I took Abby to the pumpkin patch with our Mommy and Me group, Bela was at school and she was not happy that we did not wait for her. Sorry Bella We love you.


Friday we had Isabella's Fall carnival at school and than we were invited to a fall party at the Ceola's house. With hayrides and fun games. It was great. The girls loved the first hayride, the second one was scary but Abby insisted she wanted to ride again and she was big. Well who was the only child to scream bloody murder...Yeap mine, the one that had to stay... We went with Staci and Jonathan and Abby's "boyfriend" as she calls him Jake.
These "All About the Candy" Shirts took me FOREVER to make and I made 3 of them.





Last night was observation night at Ballet. We are there for three hours every Tuesday. from 3:45-4:40 Both girls take Jazz and Hip Hop.



4:45-5:40 Bella does Ballet and Tap
5:45-6:40 Abby does Ballet and Tap.
Yes it is a very long day but, they love it and never complain about going. So if they are happy I am happy. This is Bella's 4th year of dance and Abby's 2nd. I love watching them it makes me want to put on some shoes and dance with them.. but either I would hurt myself or a poor innocent bystander. So I will live thru them for now.








7 comments:

Mary Jo said...

That is amazing! I can't believe those are YOUR little girls!! It seems like yesterday we met and you got engaged...now it is incredible that Bella is so big! She is beautiful....and Abby. She can't be old enough to look so graceful in her toe shoes!
Love the candy shirts and the baby bedding! I loved mine until a week ago when I finally had to wash it because Landon pooped and started playing in it. Take care. Come see us in CA.
Hope you are feeling well.

Rachel said...

Cute pictures!! Love the bedding!!

Dallas said...

LOVE the bedding...especially his name! Ummm...I don't have your phone number. I know, I'm not in the loop apparently :). So, I guess you are just going to have to email me your number or just email me about machines :). Hope the 4D was fun!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I love the dance pictures! The girls make the steps look so easy! The candy shirts rock! Where's mine? Reid's bedding is adorable! I can't wait to see the entire room! Take care!

Lane said...

Oh my word! His bedding is so adorable! LOVE IT!!

I can't believe how grown up the girls look in those pictures! They are too precious!

Beth said...

glad you are back! I missed you. Those girls are so cute. I love all the things you made, seriously you and your mother are so talented! Can't wait to meet the little boy!

Melody said...

The bedding is super cute! I can't wait to see his room.