Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Catching up on last week

Last week we had the Bowmans over to eat and play. And Uncle Bo taught Bella how to ride her bike while we were waiting for the food to finish cooking. We took her training wheels off this summer when she initially wanted us to. Needless to say she hasn't riden her bike much since than becaiuse daddy told her she couldn't have them back on. She was so excited. WE decorated cupcakes (outside) not on my clean floors. The kids had a blast.





Cooper and Abby acting crazy





After our eventful night we had gone to a friends house to roast some marshmellows and let the kids play. Well they had a blast, esp Abby when she stuck her hand that was full of roasted marshmellow into her not so there hair. My first thought was to laugh and take pictures my second thought was OH MY.. what if that doesn't come out and we have to cut that hair and it has taken her FOUR years to grow the hair she has. Yes it came out with soap and water. Thank you for that.




Bella was feeling left out so she decided to try and make a mess of herself as well.


We had a baby shower which was great thrown by my friends Melody, Jennifer, and Jasmine. I got some really cute BOY stuff. Thanks to everyone who came it was wonderful to spend time with friends and family. I really don't like the pictures of myself at this point. There is just not a good angle. But here is a few from the shower. I do not mind posting pics of pther people just not myself=). If I had the baby I could bring him home now. Oh never mind he would be in the NICU but his room is ready and we have diapers and clothes. The girls are getting more excited. Everynight they kiss my growing belly and tell there baby brother how much they love him.






Also last week I had a doctors appointment. YEAH. It was a busy week delivering babies and all I do is contract while I am there so he cut back my hours at work so I am going to work 2 days a week from now on. I know that doesn't seem like a lot but after 12 hours on your feet. That is IF you get off on time. I am usually pooped and ready for bed.

4 comments:

Melody said...

I was starting to wonder if we were going to hear from you anymore out in the blog world. Hope your week is going well.

Beth said...

You look so good! You are such a cute preggy lady.

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I love all the pictures! You look so cute! That's awesome that Bella can ride her bike w/o training wheels! I hope you have a better week! Take care of yourself!

Mary Jo said...

hey! Love the pics! I think you look great too! Just remember what I look like prego and you should feel much better! Not really that funny to me, but I thought it might bring you some smiles!!! :) mj