Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween





This week was a busy one. I love this time of year. I actually LOVE Halloween. It is my second favorite holiday. So lets get started with our week.


Sunday we had our church Fall Festival it was a blast the girls absolutely loved their costumes they were both Sandy form Grease. (Bella wrote in her journal at school she was "Seedy from Grace"). There were games and camel rides and Cotton Candy and Trunk or Treating. So WARNING there will be a lot of pictures in this post.

On Tuesday at Dance the girls got to wear their costumes again and got more candy, because we were probably running low at the house by now.

Thursday we went to Mommy and me and Abby got to trick or treat at the church with friends.






Friday was Halloween. Bella had the portable pumpkin patch come to her school. Her and Abby Dressed alike of course. David was getting the girls shoes on and he attempted to put tennis shoes on Abby. Well that did not go over very well at all, since she was screaming " These shoes are not fashionable with my tights"... Yes we know she is going to be fun as a teenager..Than off to Macie Jane's birthday bash. I went all out on my costume. I went as a pregnant lady. There was a haunted garage and some new form of bobbing for apples. We left a little early to go trick or treating in our neighborhood. We started walking around the block the girls barely made it. There feet were tired of walking. WHAT.. Did my children come home with half empty buckets that were NOT full of chocolate? Obviously they were switched at the hospital.


You were warned there were a lot of pictures. I hope you enjoyed.

7 comments:

The Rickard 5 said...

Who is that in the hot dog costume?

Lane said...

That is too cute! I love their outfits!! Your parents were too funny!

Kimberley said...

Your girls are precious!

Grubb Family said...

You are way too crafty!! I love the girls costumes. Just think next year, you'll have to match little Reid in with those cutesy costumes!!

Melody said...

Check out those sassy looking girls. Super cute costumes.

Kerri said...

The hot Dog Costume contains your favorite Blog lurker... Christie Bowman

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

The girls look cute at the party. I love the hot dog costume! Was that your idea? Where is your costume? Have a great week!