Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy almost 30th Birthday to ME


Well I can say yesterday was a rather weird day. I came out of my delivery to go check on my other pt who was laboring with twins. Long story but they caled a C/S so I was preparing to not get out of work anytime soon. Than I heard someone say Happy Birthday Kerri, finish your charting and get out of here. I was confused becasue people DO NOT come in early for you or take over when you are about to go do a C/S.


So I thought well what does David have planned for me? So I called him and told him that someone hadc ome in early for me sooo I wanted to go shopping for my birthday present that he has not gotten me yet...(another story). He said no come home and we can go to dinner and a movie we can go anywhere you want. Well now with my indecivife pregnancy state I ask for suggestions.







I ended up choosing Copelands, that way I could get steak or seafood and an amazing desert if I wanted which I am sure I was going to want. All I could think about was the desert. Since I had only had a slice of pizza for the day.

So we go to Copelands and it is busy I kept thinking OMG I have to have something to eat like now or I might just blow away, and we were never going to get a table. Well we did we had a table already full of great friends and family. All there for ME.







Thanks to everyone that came it was a great time.





When we got home I was sure both kids would be asleep since we had gotten a babysitter and it was 945. Well this is what we came home to:Of course Bella would be asleep and Abby would still be awake. She never sleeps. We can drive in the car forever and Bella will be asleep and Abby will still be talking away.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Kerri!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you had a good time!!