Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Little Cheerleader




Saturday Isabella had her first cheer leading game, for flag football. When we were talking about signing her up she wanted to because her cousin Cooper was going to be playing flag football and she could cheer for him. We have our schedule and she does not cheer not even ONE game for him.
She than asked "Mom, what is a cheerleader?" I explained: Like the girls on the field at the Razorback games. She than got a big smile because she than thought she was going to be cheering for the Razorbacks, I had to break it to her she wasn't.



She did really good for only having two practices and having a mother who was not a cheerleader. Oh by the way did I mention that I am supposed to be the assistant coach? No, I was told I just have to help with the devotions and potty breaks. I know some of you were laughing.


5 comments:

Lane said...

Um it is about time missy!! :) I think you did great. Love the background.
Bella so cute in her little cheerleader outfit! Maybe one day she will cheer for the hogs!

Rachel said...

What a cute cheerleader!! She looks so old in that first picture...they grow up too fast!!

Melody said...

It's about time you stopped "lurking" and got your own blog up and running :-)

Melody

Mary Jo said...

yeah! I just happened to run across this!! I am so happy to be able to read all about your family antics! It was me laughing outloud about the coaching thing. I had a great imaginary dialogue going on in my head between you and the girls!
Glad you joined us!

Beth said...

your blog looks good, of course!
Bella is so cute!