Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged



I have been tagged by Rachel. Thanks so much for welcoming me to the Blog world as you put it. HaHa.

1. I am a Labor and Delivery nurse, and for the most part love my job. The only problem is I have an amazing Gag reflex. Certain smells kill me. So I always chew gum at work in case...well you know.

2. When I was graduating Jr high (8th grade) my husband David, was graduating COLLEGE. Talk about cradle robber. I always say after his graduation he was driving by the local Jr highs picking out his future wife... Gross I know.


3. I absolutely Love to cook, my problem is that I really don't like to touch raw meat and than have to eat it. So if I have to touch the meat I will just eat something else. And when you cook ground meat it looks kinda like worms.

4. I loving sewing, and making things for my girls, and now for my future son. I will say not as much fun for the boy, but I am trying.







5. I have a sick sense of humor. I love dirty jokes. I can always count on my friend Anna to give me a laugh. I guess being a nurse kinda desensitises you.

6. ONE, girl at my work, yes just one thinks that I am very intimidating. I laugh because my kids run a way laughing at me sometimes because they are so scared of me.


7. I am not a morning person. I could sleep all day if my family would let me. I could stay up till 3 am in the morning. Yet when I tried to work a night shift a few months ago and fell asleep in my chair at 5 am.


I tag: Melody, Beth, Dallas... I know it is supposed to be 7 but......I can only count to ten and 10-7 is THREE...

1 comment:

Beth said...

Kerri, I don't want people knowing weird things about me....seriously, people make fun of me already - I don't need to give them ammunition!