Saturday, September 13, 2008

Okay I think it is time..


So I have had a site since last year and still have not posted anything so I am going to give this a try. We will see how good I am at this. I didn't want to start posting until I had a cute background like everyone else.... but I thought well lets see if I can actually use this thing before I buy a background. Everyone has told me how easy it is to Blog so here we go.

We will start with today, and see if this helps my current memory problems I seem to be having. (I have no blood pumping to my brain right now).
Here is a picture of our first "BOY" outfit we purchased for our new baby coming in December. Picked out by his Big Sisters.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Kerri!! I didn't know you had a blog!! I am going to add you to my favs!!!