Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Sweet Bella

Tonight after rushing home from our 3 hour dance marathonlike we do every Tuesday.
After Baths and Homework and Dinner.

My mom is spending the night since David is Out of Town Again. Bella decided she wanted to sleep with me so we can have a Chat Chat.

Before she closes her eyes, she wants to kiss my belly like she does every night. She starts talking to the baby, Reid. She says :

"Reid I will always love you. Even if you hit me on accident or on purpose, I will always love you. I hope you come out cute before you grow up to be a stinky boy."

Bella pats my belly and kisses it. "I love you baby Reid."

"Mom she says he will come out cute to start with right?"

"Yes, I said he will come out cute."---I hope I wasn't lying to her.

I must add both of my girls are very fascinated with my growing body. They give their brother kisses every chance they get. It is so sweet.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

How sweet!! LOVE his name!!

Beth said...

that is so sweet! your baby will be so cute!

Melody said...

How funny!

Lane said...

That is so sweet! He is going to be adorable! :)

Rachel said...

I tagged you on my blog =)!!! Welcome to blog world =)!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Hey!I'm still trying to figure this whole blog thing out! I love what the girls said about their baby brother. It's so sweet! If they ever gang up on him, you need to read this to Reid. However, I know your girls would never do that. They are angels!