Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Craziness at the Chesnutt's

My house has literally been turned upside down. We have started adding on to our house to make room for all of us and for David's man room. Well lets see we have three holes where the workers have stepped through the ceiling..Nice I know.

It will be great when it is all finished. But for now Please hurry


The girls original room has the carpet pulled up from water getting in.

This weekend we moved Reid out of his room and I moved my sewing room to his room so he now is homeless until we get the addition finished because he will go in the girls old room. The girls are moving upstairs.






My house looks like a bomb went off inside of it. If it would ever stop raining they could finish it. But once again the 7 days I have on my outlook shows nothing but rain. UGG










So I thought I would post some pictures of the kids having fun. Hope there is sunshine coming our way soon.






1 comment:

Beth said...

bless your heart! I can't believe you are handling it so well! I love the pics of the kiddos - always so cute. Reid is getting so big!