Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

This past few weeks have been nothing out of the ordinary Crazy Chesnutt times. Mom was in the hospital for a few days with pancreatitis and than just out normal hectic schedule so I am going to try and do a little catching up.

This last Friday Bella had her Fairy Tale Ball at school. She was Little Red Riding Hood. I do have to say so myself she was the cutest kid. The kids came to school dressed up and than paraded around the "Kingdom"(Hallways) to the "Ball" (cafeteria) the did 3 dances and than back to the classroom for a Tea party. It was really cute.

Saturday we had Coopers Birthday party and he wanted to go hiking at Devils Den for his party. Well I packed up the kids and we were off plus 3 extras in my car. Oh my GIRLS are never quite. 5 girls plus Reid bless his heart this is all he has to look forward too. David had to go get lumber and siding for the house so he didn't attend the rainfall hike. Bella and Abby had fun. Bella went into the cave as we waited outside. It was a good time but I wouldn't recommend it with a child strapped in front of you.


2 comments:

Beth said...

love the costume! Also, love how you strapped a kid to you and hiked around - you are a supermom!

Also, I need a new shirt for Kate...Something w.her name or initial on it.

Also, Luke's birthday is coming up...you doing any 1 shirts for boys?

Kerri said...

Look on my business blog I just posted some shirts for girls and I do have an idea for a boy you will have to tell me what you think
Kerri