Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers Day

We had a great weekend, a fun afternoon with the girls. We met my Sister and Macie Jane at the nail place and got a mani-pedi. The girls were so excited. They picked out their own colors. Bella got turq with white dots and Abby got Red with white dots, for Christmas.






I am really wishing it would please, please stop raining. We can not do anything else on our house addition until there is no rain for THREE days. I am trying to be patient but seriously. I read in the newspaper that this has been the wettest Arkansas has been since 1882. Why not next year when we are not adding on. I want some sunshine.
Reid has his first real food: Carrots. Needless to say I can tell you it is not his favorite. But since he has to wait 10 days in between trying new foods. Hopefully he will take a liking to it.

yes he is actually gagging in this picture. I think he was totally glad when I stopped trying to feed it to him. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Those pictures of Reid are hilarious!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What an absolute cutie! Did I mention my son's name is Reed?