Thursday, May 7, 2009

Reids 5 month check up

So there are not any pictures on this post. I am simply to tired to walk in the other room right now.
Today we took Reid to the Doctor to get a 5 month check up. Most babies do not get a check up at 5 months but we are special. LOL
Weight: 13lbs 0.6 oz
Length 24.5 inches

EARS: Double ear infection--just smiling and talking to the doctor no fever.

The doctor said he is advanced for his age and will probably be walking early. She asked did your other kids walk early I said yes of coarse. Bella walked at 9 months and Abby walked at 10.5 she would have walked earlier but she had a broken femur from falling off the bed at 9 months. I was on my way to Lane's baby shower and left the shower take Abby to the hospital. OOPs. Than said do you mind checking him over really good....He fell off the bed this morning. I left him and Abby asleep together on the bed. I jumped in the bath and dint even wash my hair. Needless to say he is fine and I WON YET ANOTHER MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD TODAY. So ladies step aside.

2 comments:

Beth said...

you are so silly. Glad he is growing! Too bad about his ears. I hate ear infections!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe that Reid is already 5 months old! And, I hate ear infections too!!!