Friday, January 9, 2009

MIA


Okay so I was informed by my sister that I needed to update my blog since I hadn't written anything since Reid was 2 weeks old. I mean I am not sure what I have been doing...It has been way too foggy to remember. We had a wonderful Christmas with our family. I will post some pictures of the last few weeks. A set of grandparents drove up from Louisiana to meet there newest great grand son. We call her Granny Red. It was wonderful It has been fun even though I may not remember all of it.

Before Reid was born I was doing my blogging in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. I am stil not sleeping but I have a little one attached to me. The girls have been so great with him. They love their brother. Bella even said tonight that he will always be her favorite brother. Her favorite thing to do is hold him when she comes home from school. I will try to be more on the ball and start updating with more pictures. But first I have to upload to my computer.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

thank goodness...i was beginning to think you were never going to post anything again! ha ha!