Saturday, December 20, 2008

2 weeks old

On Wedensday we ventured out a bit. I had to take REid to the doctor for a weight check he was 6lbs 14 oz. So he is gaining weight. Everytime I see our Doctor he looks at me with concern and asks if I am okay... Hmm could he remember when I showed up with Abby pretty much about to fall apart and left in tears? I told him I was fine we will see when Reid wakes up.

The girls both had Christmas parties at school. Which I did not get to attend trying to avoid exposure to germs on the little one. I told them to make sure they paid real good attention so they could give me a full report when they got home. I picjed up Abby first and asked her about her party and what they did. She responded I don't remember but we celebrated Jesus birthday not Christmas.
Bella on the other hand came home with a full report so I heard every last detail.

My long time friend Amanda was in town to see her fmaily for Christmas and she came by for a visit with her husband Matt. She got to see Reid and the girls. Bella and Abby wanted to go home with them. All the way to Baltimore. I was tempted to send them but than I would miss Christmas with them. Oh well.

We have a little Christmas shopping to do. We are going to drop all three kids off at my moms about 3 o'clock and head to Target. We have a 2.5 hour window to get down there and back before Reid wakes up hungry again.

No comments: