Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Isabella L. Chesnutt First Grade Toothless Wonder

It is offical.... after 1 1/2 years of trying and wishing and praying Bella lost her first tooth on Monday. Apparently she was the third person in her class that day to pull their own tooth. Although it wasn't the other two kids first tooth to loose. I think she watched them very closely and than said to herself, that she was not going home with that tooth still in her mouth.

Of course I was at work and didn't get to pick her up from school. She called me screaming at the top of her lungs with so much excitement that she lost her tooth. Than my mom brought her up to the hospital so I could see her. The child has not stopped smiling since she lost the tooth, and she looks in the mirror every chance she gets.

This innocent child was told by her Uncle BO that the going rate for a tooth was twenty dollars....She woke up this morning to five dollars and was perfectly happy with that. Thank goodness.

For some reason Blogger is not letting me upload pictures s o I will try again later.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

$5... are you crazy.....Charlie was happy with a dollar. It's amazing how much they change in looks when they lose teeth.

Grubb Family said...

How fun!! Cade is almost 6 and still doesn't have a wiggly tooth either. However, you can guarantee that the tooth fairy is broke by the time he gets to our house...I think he must have just been at your house!!!

Good luck on this last week with a baby inside...and not crying or inflicting pain pain on you. I won't be back until he's born, so best of luck!! I'm sorry I missed this pregnancy too. I started at St Mary's the week after you had Abby. I'll miss seeing you over my break, but I know you won't miss being at work!!!!

Can't wait to see pics.

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

$5!!! Girl I am pulling some teeth and coming to your house!!

Tooth fairy is cheap 'round here!!

Excited to see baby Reid!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! I heard about the new baby boy!!! Hope yall are doing well!!!