Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Abby's Birthday Party and This Week





Well since David got stuck it was a little crazy. My parents ended up getting the girls Friday night from me so that I would just have Reid in the morning. About 10 pm Friday night I called them and asked if they could bring my sweet baby girls home and come and take this baby with them. I also really didn't want Abby to go with them Since Saturday wsas her actual birthday I wanted her to wake up at home so I could see her. But she wanted no part of that plan.



David did make her party he was just a little late. It was a great time with that big mouse. The only party foul that was made was made bt me. They called all the kids up to dance with Chuck E and the girl plugged in the CD player and I was backing up trying to get a good picture of the kids dancing with the mouse. They were dancing and having fun and all of a sudden the music stopped: I was wonderinf wgat happened: Oh that was me I had just tripped on the plug and unplugged the CD player. I tired to blame it on Melody W. but for some reason no one believed me. Oops...


We had a bunch of tokens left over, because I wasn't as organized as I needed to be, but next time we go to Chuck E Cheese we can go eat somewhere else and than let the kids tear it up and play games for hours.

Tuesday the girls were so excited about going to dance becasue Mrs. Laine was going to be there to teach dance. But Leighton develpoed a fever and is not doing so well so she needed to stay in Little ROck with her little man. Please keep them in your prayers. They were told last week they might get to go home in 2-3 weeks but now they said he may have to stay until his next surgery. It is a roller coaster everyday for them. It makes me want to run home and kiss my babies and thank God they are healthy.


Abby was overly tired when getting ready for dance today and did not want her picture taken so of course I had to take a picture of the way she looked..well what you can see. Bella on the other hand was very happy of coarse. Reid was content in his carseat for a while and we were off for our marathon of dance.










When we got home from dance I pumped and Reid got his first bottle. He did so wel with it I was very surprised since Abby refused the bottle at every attempt we gave it. It kinda hurt my feelings. Oh well at least he will behave for my dad.
Wedensday was a good day as well. The girls were up and ready to go to school and Reid and I had a PJ day for most of the day. I haven't had one in awhile so it as great to just snuggle for a little bit. Just thought I would t






Than it brings me to today... Ahh I am so glad it is over. Abby was a good child for the most part. Although I didn't have to fight with her for clothes today I just let her wear whatever she wanted. Which I was glad it was nice outside today. Reid on the other hand was a pistol pretty much all day. I wanted to trade him in. The only time he was happy today was when he was being held. Glad Christie and Tucker came over to take a turn.








3 comments:

Beth said...

Kerri, I love the pictures of David and the kids - I especially love the one where you tried to cut him out...but he snuck in. Abby reminds me of someone....she's a nurse...hmmm who could it be? LOL

Lane said...

Those are all precious pictures!! Thank you for the prayers!

Mary Jo said...

Hey! love the pics! especially Abby in the last one with the supermodel outfit! Love it - what did you find out at the doc?