Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tubes for Reid



I told the girls to make a sad face before we loaded up the car.


He was so happy before we loaded up the car.

Ooops..spoke too soon. As soon s I buckled him in his carseat he got so mad, bless his heart.
So Reid got tubes this morning and a lump on the side of his face removed. Right now he is asleep in my arms. Ahhh a day to do nothing ut hold my sweet spoiled baby boy. So this morning we had to get the girls up early and bring them to my neighbors since we had to be at Mercy 102 @630 this morning.Papa was at home with Abby when we got home and Reid was so happy to see him.

2 comments:

Beth said...

love the sad faces. Love the big smile Reid has before y'all leave. I hate the tubes thing, but they do so good afterwards. Kate is on her second set. I hope Luke doesn't have to have them.

Lane said...

Aww poor baby!! But that is probably going to make life a little better for you guys!! :)