Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Soy and Dairy Free Butter


So back in May I read that this company was coming out with Dairy and Soy Free butter and I have been (UN)patiently waiting it's arrival. And of coarse it is still no where to be found around here. I have found it online but since it is refrigerated they don't ship it uggg. I mean I even considered at this point driving to Miami or California and doing some major grocery shopping. So today I went to Cook's grocery store and talked to the lady behind the counter and they carry other items by this company so they are going to order me some:) When she asked me how many I wanted...I was thinking like 1-3 cases haha. But I said 2-3 tubs. I haven't had buttered bread since like January. You may find me under he table eating the tub of butter. I am so excited I can hardly wait. I just keep thinking of all the things I can eat butter on....

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

how funny! I have been buying that stuff for a while now! it is REALLY good. only stuff we ever use. so excited for you!

Kerri said...

Thanks MJ for rubbing it in my face :) So when you come for a visit I expect a case or too to be transported...

Alisa - Frugal Foodie said...

It is excellent! And slowly making it's way into stores. They launched it first in Whole Foods, by another farmer's market type grocer in our area just started carrying it last month. I think the roll out is just bit slow. Enjoy!