Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm Gonna Live Forever...









































I feel like I haven't stopped in the last couple of week to do anything other than check facebook and read a few blogs here and there. Between dance and work and life oh yeah and trying to put some sleep in there at least every once in awhile I tried to do a post last week and some how only some random pictures appeared.....
My sister wanted to know what the picture of the toilet was for and why I had it on my blog in the first place..So Abby was supposed to be watching Reid for me and she apparently was not doing a very good job Ha. I walked into the bathroom and he had put the whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet and was (GAG) chewing on the toilet bowl brush...GROSS. Took the brush away from him ND brushed his teeth with a real tooth brush than took the picture. Abby got fired and is no longer allowed to babysit. Ha
















This last weekend our dance studio was having a fundraiser for the competition team and we went and saw the movie FAME. It was awesome. I am glad that the girls were young enough not to get some of the story line though.







































Abby has had her First black eye..and hopefully only black eye. We had garage sales in our neighbor hood this weekend and Bella was getting her piggy bank down to go shopping and dropped it on Abby's eye....See money gets you in trouble all the time...

















On Tuesday night Reid took his first 2 steps and now he just gets so excited he flops his arms up in the air to take off and than takes a nose dive onto the ground. He is to funny.
















We have such a busy weekend ahead of us. So I had to get this stuff finally blogged about so I can blog about what is coming up next...

1 comment:

Peanut said...

the baby is walking....life as you know it....has ended. lol