Friday, September 11, 2009

DO YOU REMEMBER?


Do you remember what you were doing 8 years ago today when the world trade center went up in smoke?
I do.
I was at Clinical's at Washington Regional Medical Center. I was on the pediatric floor and we had no clue what was going on until a little boy who was in the room alone called out on his call light saying he was scared. There was a scary movie on the TV. Well it was not a movie at all, nor a bad dream. It was reality.
We must never forget about the men and women who lost there lives that day. And what we are fighting for everyday.
Freedom for US,
Freedom for our KIDS
Freedom for the FUTURE

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was at home getting ready for a class, and sat down to watch TV as the second plane hit. I was stunned. I remember calling Jason at work and asking him if knew what was going on. I missed all my classes that day. The other thing I remember was waiting in line for gas. I was going to Van Buren for a funeral visitation and was out of gas so I had to get it before we could leave. I think I waited in line for over an hour for it and watched the price go from .80 to 1.75. Who knew just a short 5 years later that 1.75 would be cheap.