Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer

We had a busy day today. I had traded with my sister and I watched her kids today so that Thursday I can go get my haircut and colored by myself with no kids. Ahh 1 hour with just me:) So 6 kids was a little busy but than one of the neighbor kids came over and than I decided:
1. I will not ever have 7 children of my own
2. I will never run a daycare out of my house

It was a great day. I love to sit back and watch the kids play and intract with each other. It makes me smile to see the little looks they give each other or the cute little things they say to each other and even the cute way they say certain little words that make you smile.
Here are some of the pictures I captured while the kids were playing outside today.

David is out of town this week and I have to work in the morning so I was going to let just Bella spend the night at my mom's. We got 1/3 of the way home and Abby had just figured out that Bella wa snot in the car. So we turned around and mymom let her stay as well. She was crying " I want my sissy" over and over again. As soon as we pulled in my mothers driveway the tears stopped for Abby and stared for Reid. But they did not offer to keep him:( Oh well 2 out of 3 isn't that bad.

No comments: