Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dance Has Begun



Oh I remember the days when Bella took dance and Abby would scream in the waiting room to get inside with her sissy.

This year I am a front desk person on Tuesdays since I am there anyways it helps both of us out. I am going to be at the dance studio more than last year. The girls are doing competition team this year. So here is our schedule of dance...I know I am crazy there is no need to tell me....


Monday:

3:45-4:40 Bella-ballet

Abby -jazz

4:45-5:40 Bella -jazz

Abby -ballet

Tuesday:

3:45-4:40 Bella-Jazz

4:45-5:40 Abby-Jazz

5:45-6:40 Abby Ballet


Every other Friday

3:45-4:40 Bella and Abby Competition Team


But as long as they enjoy doing it than we will. This year the girls actually picked out there classes. So we will see how it goes. Just glad Reid isn't into any activities yet.


Today we went to the doctor because I was having a sore throat and kinda feeling yucky. While we were there I had them look into Reid's ears since he has been trying to rip them off his head the last couple of days and sure enough EAR infection. So I called the ENT doctor and we have an appointment next Thursday. He will most likely be getting tubes and Dr. Black said that if he had to get tubes he would go ahead and while he was asleep remove the lump on the Right side of Reids face which is over the facial nerve. I am not at all worried about the tubes it is the other.


Also on a more positive note. My friend Laine that we had been praying for and he soon Leighton, Well today is his FIRST Birthday. Which is a huge deal. He is an amazing baby and he is a true testament of Gods work.

Oh and look at that FAB shirt...Yeap I made it who would have thought.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.








No comments: