Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School

My two sweetie pies!


I can't believe I have a 2nd grader. And Abby is in her last year of preschool. Time is flying by so fast. We had a great day. I was a little worried Reid and I would get bored at home without the girls there to keep us entertained. I did find myself counting down till I went and got Abby and than count till we got Bella.


Reid crawled up to the stairs several times and just stood there I think he was looking for the girls wondering when in the world they were going to come downstairs and tote him around.


Than we got Abby and he decided he would like her to go back to school.

After school on the first day we have made a tradition of going to Braums and getting some ice cream. The girls got some crazy combinations that mmmm were very interesting.:

Bella got chocolate chip cookie dough and orange sherbert


Abby got peppermint and cherry lime aide.


Reid thinking to himself: What is that those girls are eating? I wonder if he'll get to eat ice cream from Braums his first day? Oh well mom will go buy some Rice milk ice cream. Doesn't that sound good.


Our friend Jake met us here with his mom Staci. It was his first day of Kindergarden.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Such cute pictures!! LOVE the ice cream combos =)!

Beth said...

they look so cute. such a neat tradition.