Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Festival

So I am a little behind on the posting. It has been so crazy here...like that is new or something. Ha! So e will start with hte Fal cArnival we had at our Church on Sunday October 25th. It was only a week ago but Whew...alot has happened. So our Family costumes were Hippies and Love Child. Abby did not want to be a hippie..she wanted to be a "Love Child" like Reid. I am a little partial but I love the way they turned out!!! It was so hard to choose what pictures to put on here so there will be a ton of pictures. I can't believe how beautiful Bella looked. I saw my little girl grow up in these pictures and I am not ready for that at all.....

All these girls can't keep there hands off of the Love Child..HaHaMy Granny Red head was in town to see all of the kiddo dressed up. Bella sai she was the luckiest girl in the world becasue her Granny stayed the night withus. Such a sweet girl. She alo came to dance class to see the girls dance. We will see her again n March when we head to Louisiana for a wedding.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Wow, Bella looks so big in these pictures. You did a great job on their costumes. Sorry we weren't home last night to get to see them.

Lori said...

My daughter would absolutely love the peace sign earrings!! Love the pictures.