Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tailgating.....Go Hogs Go

So I have never participated in Kelly's Show Us your Life So I thought I would join in the fun this time. Esp since I didn't blog about our tailgating.. So here we go.

I will say I haven't always been a Razorback fan but when you live here and get sucked in you just can't fight it anymore. Esp when your husband won't let you mention LSU in your house :)



We have season tickets to the game with some friends of ours but with three kids to tag along. This year I thought it would be great just to take them to tailgate and than let the hubby take a kid and I would take the others and go home. Since I am still nursing it does work out a little better for me. I do have to go to the South Carolina game since our friends the Walkers we share tickets with have a trader ...Jasmine ..among them so we have to root on our Team. She has asked me to make a Hog vs Carolina shirt and bow for Sydney....mmmm maybe I should make the Hog bigger than the Gamecock.


Our kids loved tailgating it was a first for our whole family. We go early and make a day out of it. One couple has a special Razorback grill made. Another has a couple of tents. And another has the big screen television we can watch other games while we tailgate.

Riley holding Another one of the Chesnutt kids right on her hip :)
Reid and Sydney in the pack and play

Trying to get a picture of the four kids...didn't work so well. One out of four looking at the camera..


The wonderful shirt I made minutes before the game...after she played in the mud. Maybe should have made a black shirt. Ha. Oh and she took out her bow so she wouldn't get it dirty. I asked her how she was going to get the bow dirty..she said when I take it out with my dirty hands. HaHa. Smart Girl

Reid and his PaPa...doing some Man Up time.

Nanny and Reid.....My mom decided she would come tailgate with us and than head home with us as well. We are Fair weather Fans. Ha


My sweet Bella has no interest in attending any games. She sad she likes to tailgate and play with the babies oh yeah and the food was really good as well.


WOOOOOO PIG SOOOIE...SO GLAD WE BEAT AUBURN!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I am not usually into the hogs but did watch the game Sat. It was great!!

Walkers said...

Since i am now reading blogs I saw that about the size of the Gamecock on Sydney's shirt, HA! I think it should be placed over her heart since she's a Carolina Girl at heart!