Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines To Me

This past week was a little on the crazy side. David was gone all week and poor Reid was not feeling so well. So needless to say I did not get much done. I had to wait til the last minute to do anything. Thursday night I was doing the girls Valentines and making their shirt that I had intended doing earlier but oh well. They turned out fabulous, but due to my camera being knocked off the counter by my oh so lovely Abby I am unable to post any pictures. We went to see if we could get the lens fixed and it is going to cost 150.00 dolars to fix it or 150.00 to buy a brand new one....BUT they don't have any in stock and won't get any until next week. Oh well.


I did however have a great valentines with David and the kids. Today David came home with my present...Yes it is a day late but I will forgive him since it was such a great gift. Thanks honey....I LOVE YOU

Thank you for my i touch

No comments: