Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer!!!!

It has been a very long time since I have blogged. life has been extremely crazy at the Chesnutt house. I am going to try this again. Try and be more consistent since having 4 kids to try and remember things about I need to have some way to document it all.



This summer to try and keep everyone from driving me crazy I have decided to put together a summer program/ mommy boot camp. I of coarse found the idea on pinterest, and I have pinned so many ideas I'm not sure who to give credit to.
The girls were super excited this morning to start. I am 100% sure the newness will wear off and I will meet some resistance but I am going to put my foot down after all we have 13 weeks of summer vacation this year.
This week our scripture is :


Today our Masterpiece Monday we are making bookmarks out of paper clips and ribbon. I thought I would start out easy since I don't want to overwhelm myself. Unfortunately it didn't overwhelm the kids either they were finished in 5 minutes....


Hopefully tomorrow will go as good as today.. Crossing my fingers and toes.
Kerri

No comments: