Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Bella is SEVEN...Oh where has the time gone?

Bella turned 7 on Saturday. I am still in shock. I don't remember her getting so big.
She has lost 4 teeth so far
She is starting to ask for certain types of clothing
She will be going into 2nd grade in less than one month :(
She is the best big sister to Abby and Reid...(The girls got new beds for their new rooms and one was white the other turquoise. Bella really wanted the turq one but when Abby wanted it, she said that's okay Abby you can have it. She is always loving on Reid. She can't get enough of that little guy
She can ride a bike
She can swim
She loves to write in her journal. You give this kid a notebook and she can fill it up with songs, stories and she even has a math journal. I love it.
She can read very well, and enjoys it
She has recently started wanting to help clean and organize...hopefully this will last for awhile.
There are so many things I love about my baby girl. Even though she is getting almost as tall as me I still love holding her and rubbing her hair. I feel as I don't do it often enough. Right now she is asleep upstairs in her new playroom. Sleeping in her new jammies with a sleeping mask over her eyes as to not let the sun in.
She is getting to go to day camp at Green Valley Bible Camp this year. I will drop her off in the morning and she will be gone all day.
Bella is my sweet one. You don't have to tell her more than twice haha. if you do get onto her she melts.
When you ask her who she loved the most Mommy or Daddy she says God, than Jesus and than you. She makes me smile all the time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA, I LOVE YOU


Okay so for Bella's birthday she wanted to have a slumber party. I thought awesome our house will be finished we can have them all upstairs it will be great. Well the house isn't quite finished and there was no way I could have had everything the way I wanted before Bella's party. So I had her slumber party at Kaleidoscope Dance Studio. Let me tell you it was the BEST place to have a slumber party. My Friend Angela who owns a company called Gala Girlies. Came and did all the decorations and the set up. I am sop blessed to have been able to have the dance studio and Angela for Bella's party.


We had the girls arrive around 530 let them run around and play for awhile. Had pizza, face painting, dancing, bracelet making and of course popcorn and 2 movies. Yes some of these girls did stay up till 2 am. By the time parents came at 10am I was pooped and ready for some sleep. Bella and Abby feel asleep before we even got home and Abby slept until 4pm. It was a blast. I would certainly do it all again.



















Bella I hope you had as much fun at your party as I had planning and watching you and your friends interact and play together.

3 comments:

Beth said...

OH Kerri! 7? Wow! She looks so grown up. Her cupcakes are so cute...you made them right? I love the slumber party idea. Looks like everyone had a great time!

Melody said...

How fun! Now when is the big girls slumber party?

Unknown said...

i am a little jealous that i was not invited b/c her party looks like it was so much fun - ha ha! what a neat idea!